We’ve released another big update to V-Ray for 3ds Max that will render most scenes up to 20-50% faster. V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max also introduces new variance-based adaptive sampler – a new algorithm that makes renders quicker to setup and removes the need to set subdivisions for lights and materials. This makes it much easier for users to get high-quality, predictable renders.
Vray 3.3 新功能特点：
- Ray Traced Rounded Corners – for perfectly smooth edges at render time
- New Sky Model and Aerial Perspective – for realistic natural-looking environments
- Triplanar Mapping – for simple, UV-less textures
- Improved V-Ray Clipper with Render-time Booleans – for cutaways using any arbitrary mesh
- Stochastic Flakes – for more realistic materials like snow, sand, and car paints
- 在3dsmax 2016 Root选择3ds max安装目录，在Chaos Group Floder选择插件安装目录