Flash Buffer for CINEMA 4D is a plugin that helps you to create Object Buffer passes. You can also quickly and easily assign the available passes, delete unnecessary, select objects to which it are assigned and rename rendering results.
- Name variables (tokens);
- Creating individual and group passes;
- Removal of passes for the entire scene at once and for the objects individually;
- Renaming and sorting rendering results into folders;
- The script for After Effects to import sequences after renaming;
- Support for versions of Cinema 4D R12-17, Win and Mac.
Fast and easy
Set in the Name field the needed template of pass name of and press Create new button. The plugin will analyze all the Object Buffer numbers used in the scene, will find first unused and apply it to a new or existing Compositing tag. After that you will see a new Object Buffer pass with the specified name in the Render Settings.